The website has been structured to provide information related to school and school activities and directly reflect all policies and procedures set forth by the Management and has the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any feature or aspect of this website, for any reason; that is, without limitation, availability or equipment needed for accessing and utilizing this website.
Terms and Conditions of use
The utilization of this school website is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth (Terms and Conditions of Use). Please read them through thoroughly and carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of each of the Terms and Conditions of Use. AOL School reserves the right to modify this site in any fashion at any time as well as these Terms and Conditions of use.
Copyright and Trademark
- This website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information including items such as photography, video, graphics, text, software and forms. Each of the items mentioned prior is subject to copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, display, transmit or subject yourself to the transfer or sale or in any form, exploit the content that exists on this website or that of any affiliates.
- The data, information, materials, and services provided on this website are for use to benefit the students, parents, members, staff of AOL School, and beyond. Changes or modifications to pages, structures, and procedures may incur at any time on this website. The materials on this website are provided in an “as is” state, without warranties of any type, either expressed or implied to the largest extent permissible to the applicable law.
- You shall not upload, e-mail, post, or make available in any other fashion any material on this website that is protected by copyright, trademark, or other laws; that is, without direct permission from the absolute source.
Disclaimer of Warranty / Limitation of Website Liability
- Agreement: You shall agree that the use of this website is at your sole risk. AOL School affiliates or any other organization or members, therein, shall not incur any responsibility for your use of this website. The school is not liable for any negative impact that is incurred to any one individual’s computer.
- Limited License: You may not modify, copy, distribute, re-distribute, transmit, display, use, publish, license, create derivative material from, transfer, or sell any information or content contained anywhere on this website or any sub-websites, via direct or indirect means.
- Limitation of Liability: AOL School shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, economic, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if School has been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Post of Content
AOL School reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted to, or posted on the website. With regards to the standards of policies and procedures set forth by the School management. Such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means it is necessary in order to provide the most accurate and effective information possible.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the website, you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to our server or the website, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website.
Spam E-mail and Postings
Summary of Agreement
Each of the prior Terms and Conditions of Use validates the entire agreement between AOL School and you, as the user or visitor of the AOL School website. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use take effect immediately.